Nomad's Padaria Flats Duplex
Lisbon - Apartment
The Duplex, with spacious house divisions and with plenty of space in all of the bedrooms, can comfortably accommodate 5 people, as it was carefully designed to give a luxurious ambient and a superior comfort and taste.
The apartment has 2 fully independent bedrooms, a large living and dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, a complete bathroom with bathtub, a private bathroom attached to one of the bedrooms (suite), a guest bathroom and a mezzanine with a living space with couch and TV, which also provides access to the Terrace we have in the apartment, with chairs and tables for you to enjoy the fresh air and sunny weather of Lisbon.
You will have at your disposal all the comfort for a perfect stay: central heating, air conditioning, towels, sheets, amenities, cable TV and internet. At the doorstep of the apartment there's paid parking on the street and also in underground parks where it's possible to leave the car 24/24h.
The apartment is for private use of our guests only. You'll enjoy all the spaces that the apartment offers, with all the comfort and privacy. At any time or any place, our guests can communicate with Nomad's Team, for the clarification of doubts about the apartment, accommodation, restaurant tips, places to visit and some recommendations for living the city as a true local! Nomad's City Flats team is available in person every business day, between 9 am and 6 pm. Outside these hours and on weekends, we will always be available via whatsapp. Whenever necessary, we always have a member of the team on hand to help reply to your questions.
Nomad's Padaria Collection apartments are located on Rua da Padaria, in the heart of Baixa Pombalina, a short walk to the Cathedral of Lisbon (where the Santo António Church is located, the patron saint of the city of Lisbon).
You can easily reach the Castel of São Jorge in Alfama or move around Baixa Pombalina walking, making it an excellent departing point for those looking to explore the best of Lisbon.
The street of the apartment is very quiet, yet at the very bottom of the street you will find the largest variety of restaurants with regional dishes (true soul kicthen) and also restaurants run by prestigious Portuguese Chefs.
You'll be fascinated with the small grocery stores, ice cream parlors, pastry shops with options for brunch and a vibrant local trade!
To not lose:
- 200 meters south from the apartment there's Casa dos Bicos, run by José Saramago's Foundation, the Portuguese writer awarded with the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1998, where his personal library and an exhibition about his life are located;
- The stop of the majestic tram 28 at Largo da Sé, where you can make an impressive journey along the city;
- Traditional custard tarts (the worldwide popular Pastel de Nata) made at Rua dos Bacalhoeiros, right at the end of Rua da Padaria, at Nata LX.
It's very easy to move around with public transport, to and from the apartment:
Terreiro do Paço Metro Station 350 meters away;
Tram 28 up the street;
River Quay 500 meters (for crossings to the south bank)
It also has paid parking on site, weekdays (Monday to Friday), between 9 am and 7 pm - other hours, holidays and weekends are free.
For the purposes of a safe stay, guarantee of comfort in each of the apartments and compliance with legal reporting obligations to the Portuguese authorities, personal data may be requested at check-in, such as identification documents, debit or credit card, passport, etc
Open plan kitchen
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
- €2.00 per person/night (Children under 13 years €0.00 per child/night)
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 15 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 14:00 to 18:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: Before 11:00
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The remaining amount must be paid the following day at the reception.
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- Refund of the security deposit by bank transfer is made between 5 and 15 days after your departure
- Arrival out of office opening hours: keys will be left in a safety box. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
- Late arrivals: Make arrangements for late arrival with the destination agency. The total amount of the booking must be paid locally upon arrival.
Map and distances
Restaurant - Lisboa Tu e Eu 2
Restaurant - Tabuaria Do Paço
Town centre - Chiado
Shops - Amanhecer
Restaurant - Canto Saudade
Metro station - Estação Terreiro do Paço
River - Rio Tejo
Shops - Pingo Doce Chão do Loureiro
Metro station - Estação Baixa - Chiado
Train station - Estação Santa Apolónia
Bus station - Rede Expressos - Sete-RIos
Airport - Aeroporto Humberto Delgado
Amusement park / theme park - Jardim Zoológico de Lisboa
Golf course - Golfe Paço do Lumiar
Water park - Splash Seixal
Amusement park / theme park - BOUNCE Portugal
Nature reserve - Parque Natural de Sintra-Cascais
Sand beach - Praia de Carcavelos
Rock beach - Praia de Carcavelos
Nature reserve - Parque Natural da Arrábida
Nature reserve - Reserva Natural do Estuário do Tejo
Thermal springs - Termas de Monte Real
Ski Resort - Estância de Ski da Serra da Estrela
|August - 2022|
|September - 2022|
|October - 2022|
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|DatesPrice(week) VAT included|